Why I *Think* I Got Pregnant So Quickly… (Ep 07)
The cat is finally out of the bag – I am preggers! Yay I am so glad to finally feel ready to share this news with you. It’s a totally relief after spending the past 12 weeks skirting around the whole thing.
And if you want to get a big lovely update on my entire first trimester then click here but in this podcast I am going to share with you what I did on the year lead up to me getting pregnant and why I *think* I got pregnant so quickly. Due to previous hormonal issues I was very intentional about preparing for pregnancy and in this episode I will share the main things I did last year to prep for a potential baby hall.
- Why there is not blame or shame when it comes to making babies
- My FIVE trimester approach to pregnancy
- The 6-7 strategies I applied to help boost my fertility
- Why and how the thyroid can impact your energy
- What else could be making you tired
- 4 simple ways to support your thyroid through diet
- Myflo – for tracking your cycle
- 6 Everyday Detox Strategies
- FREE Health Assessment – click here to book yours
How to listen?
First make sure you subscribe to the podcast here – this mean you will automatically get the new episode each week.
Then you can either listen to them via you smart phone app or via my website by clicking the play button in the episode posts.
I want to hear from you!
- Go leave a REVIEW to say thanks for this weekly free resource and to help spread the Super Naturally Healthy love.
- I want to hear from you! Leave a COMMENT BELOW to let me know what you would like to hear on the podcast.