Ditching the Diets, Hashimoto’s & Adrenal Fatigue with Lauren Gayfer (Ep 21)
This week we hit on 3 ESSENTIAL areas of health that could be affecting you …without you even knowing about it!
- Ditching the dieting culture
- Thyroid issues and overcoming Hashimoto’s
- Adrenal fatigue and overexercising.
Juicy – yes?! And this conversation is so jam-packed and juicy because, both myself and fellow nutrition health geek Lauren Gayfner – who also lives with a thyroid condition, adrenal fatigue and more.
In this week’s episode, we talk about
- What to do when everything comes back ‘normal’ in blood tests
- Why is easy to let the dieting mentality leak into your ‘real food’ journey and tons more.
- How she fell off the wagon when she had kids and how she got her healthy groove back
- What she did after waking up crying every morning
- Being fobbed off around your health and what to do about it
- Ongoing adrenal fatigue – Lauren’s story.
- Discovering her thyroid issue and how this impacts her life
Lauren is also a nutritional therapist and runs the Secret Kitchen Club and is a wealth of information when it comes to all things real food.
So if your sick of being tired, wondering if you have a thyroid issue, want to know more about ‘adrenal fatigue’ – then grab those earplugs and tune in!
Wondering why you feel so crap? To find out what on earth is happening in your body and to get a personalised health report on your unique symptoms. Take my quiz today by clicking the image below!
- Is Your Thyroid Ruining Your Energy, Libido & Weight?
- The Best Foods to Support Your Thyroid
- Adrenal Fatigue & 10 Things You Can Do About It
- Book your clarity call here