Pelvic Floor: Incontinence, Constipation & Orgasms (Ep 14)
I LOVED this conversation with Lisa. We met in our business mastermind and she is a Female Health & Holistic Core Restore(R) Coach who supports women with mindset, movement & nutrition, from motherhood to menopause. And we have one juicy conversation.
We talk peeing yourself, getting to know ‘down there’ and why having a healthy pelvic floor is essential for ALL women – not just pre or postnatal ladies. And this area is something that impacts so MANY women. If you’re struggling with continence issue 10 years after giving birth or maybe you’ve never had a baby but struggling with constant UTI’s or incontinence – you are not alone and this episode will empower and educate you to truly heal from the inside out.
In this episode we cover
- What your ‘pelvic floor’ means?
- How poor pelvic floor could be impacted you
- Why it’s not just for pregnant women!
- How it impacts constipation
- Orgasms and knowing your body
- 3 basic daily steps to support healthy pelvic floor
If you love this episode or the podcast in general then PLEASE share it – send a screenshot to your friends, share this post on Facebook – spread the word;) And of course leave a REVIEW on iTunes and if you’re not sure how to click here to find out how
Find Lisa’s website here
- Book your FREE call with me here (worth £75)
- How to go to the toilet – an online demo to make sure your posture is right!
- What to expect of a pelvic floor specialist
How to listen?
First, make sure you subscribe to the podcast here – this means you will automatically get the new episode each week.
And I want to hear from YOU. Leave me you podcast ideas or feedback in the comments below 😉