Going Gluten-Free: Fad, Fact or Fiction? (Ep 13)
Subscribe to the show via iTunes here
Is ‘going gluten-free‘ a total marketing fad? Is it some weird trend started by people who have it in for bread and quiche? Or is there some research, evidence and real benefit in following a gluten-free diet?
That is what this week juicy podcast episode is all about! In my nutrition online one to one practice, I often get asked about this. And I honestly think going gluten-free can make the WORLD of difference for some people. Is it the be all and end all – the magic solution to every problem you have? Err no.
But in this episode we look at:
- Some personal updates from me
- What research is there on a gluten-free diet
- What specific symptoms and health conditions could benefit from this dietary approach
- Why and how I run the Gluten-free experiment with 80% of my clients
- My own story of going gluten-free and those of my clients
- The 3 biggest mistake people make when trying contemplating going gluten-free
- Why ‘gluten free’ labels on food DON’T mean healthy.
- I also share with you my Ultimate Guide to Going Gluten Free – which you can download here
- ALL my recipes are gluten free – so have a peruse here
- How to Start Eating Gluten Free: Your 5 Step Guide
- Foods You Can Eat, & 3 Foods That Can Heal, When You Eat Gluten Free
- Click here to read my 1st Trimester Pregnancy update