Being Fat, Body Image & Getting Fertile with Nicola Salmon (Ep 10)
CATEGORIES: Podcast Weight Loss
How do you feel about gaining weight? Being fat? Not fitting the ‘norm’ of body image. And what it, to boot, you are struggling with fertility and every time you go to the Doctor you feel embarassed and ashamed of your weight….
This weeks guest Nicola Salmon knows all about this. As a women with PCOS, told she was infertile and felt to blame due to being overweight. NOW? She has 2 kids and is a gentle warrior for fertility freedom and a proud, fat feminist.
This episode is perfect for those of you struggling with fertility or with your body image. Or if you, like me are a gentle but raging feminist then you will also love this epsidoe.
>> Click here to find out more about Nicola HERE
- Nicola’s history with PCOS, infertility and having 2 kids
- Why she calls herself her Fat Feminist Fertility Coach
- Why fertility is NOT just for women who want to make babies!!!
- Deiting culutre and why is so toxic
- Why being overweight isn’t something to blame or chame yourself for
- How yo-yo dieting impacted her health
- How to have a mindful (and feminist) approach to fertility
- Feminist Guide to Fertility – Get it Here
- Ep 07 – How I got Pregnant so Quickly – Listen Here
- Click here to find out about my First Trimester of Pregnancy
- Get you 5 day Sugar-Free RESET Meal Plan HERE
How to listen?
First make sure you subscribe to the podcast here – this mean you will automatically get the new episode each week.